AS/A level Mathematics resources
If your school/college has registered with the AMSP, you will be able to access resources for the mechanics and statistics elements of A level Mathematics in Integral® using your registration account.
The legacy Further Mathematics Support Programme (FMSP) produced a wealth of resources to support the teaching and learning of A level Mathematics. They are available within the FMSP Legacy Resources Archive.
- A collection of A level Problem Solving Resources which includes material for use with both AS/A level Mathematics and AS/A level Further Mathematics students.
- Mechanics resources which include practical activities for Modelling with the Dynakar.
Schemes of work
MEI has produced some suggested schemes of work for teaching AS and A level Mathematics.
Additional materials are available from:
- Underground Mathematics
- MEI/IET AS and A level mechanics practical videos
- The NRICH Mathematics Enrichment Project
- STEM Learning resource collection
- Mathcentre collection
The AMSP is developing materials to help you to promote AS and A level Mathematics to your students and their parents/carers.
We've developed a 30 minute presentation for students and parents/carers about the importance of studying maths post-GCSE. It outlines the options available, and provides compelling reasons for choosing to take an advanced maths qualification.