Simon Dawson, AC for Barnsley, Doncaster, Rotherham and Sheffield
If you’re still stuck on how to best teach the large data set for A level, or how technology can be fully utilised for reaching this goal, then our latest event can help!
On Thursday 28 March, AMSP professionals Terry Dawson and Tom Button will lead a full day of professional development to explore the use of technology with the large data set. The content will be relevant to both A level maths and Core Maths qualifications.
The programme is as follows:
- An introduction to using GeoGebra for statistics
- Exploring activities for the large data set
- Exploring activities for Core Maths
- Shared approaches to teaching Core Maths and A level maths
- Opportunity to practice techniques
You can find out more by reading the full event description.