The AMSP provides a wide range of professional development for teachers of:
It also provides support for teachers wishing to aid their students with preparation for university admission tests such as STEP, MAT and TMUA. Our professional development is offered in flexible formats to suit your needs and availability.
As part of our face-to-face provision, Area Coordinators plan and organise local events for teachers in their areas in order to provide support and flexible professional development to suit teachers’ needs.
The East of England team have been busy planning our local support and responding to requests for professional development from local departments. There is a wide variety of events planned in the coming weeks that you may wish to attend:
- Monday 16 March 2020: Core Maths Teaching Workshop in Wymondham.
- Thursday 19 March 2020: Features of great A level mathematics lessons in Norwich.
- Monday 30 March 2020: Core Maths Teaching Workshop in Peterborough.
- Monday 27 April 2020: Higher Level Problem Solving in Bishop’s Stortford.
- Wednesday 29 April 2020: Developing Problem Solving in Year 12 event in Norwich.
Please get in touch with your local Area Coordinator if you have any specific professional development needs that you would like us to support you with.