Local contacts for universities
The AMSP has more than 40 Area Coordinators throughout England.
Area Coordinators work with schools and colleges in their area to:
- support and promote the study of Core Maths, AS/A level Mathematics and Further Mathematics
- arrange AS/A level Further Mathematics tuition for students when their schools and colleges cannot provide it themselves
- organise enrichment events for Key Stage 3, Key Stage 4 and Key Stage 5 students, often involving links with local universities and employers
- provide a wide range of flexible professional development opportunities for teachers
- assist in the planning of advanced maths provision
Additional support is available to schools/colleges located in AMSP Priority Areas.
If you represent a university that would like to get involved with the AMSP’s work, please contact your local AMSP Area Coordinator. You can find their contact details by selecting your region from the list below: