James Morris, AC for Barking and Dagenham, Bexley, Greenwich, Hackney, Havering, Newham, Redbridge, and Tower Hamlets
After a year away, we’re pleased to announce that the London KS5 conference is back! As with previous years, the conference is a wonderful opportunity to come together to share resources and ideas that have worked in our classrooms this academic year. By sharing one idea, you’ll leave with many – it could be up to 80 resources!
The conference will also have the opportunity for you to attend two of three workshops:
- A level Mathematics: Making your A level Lessons Stand Out – Natalie Vernon, AMSP A level Maths Professional Development Coordinator
- A level Further Mathematics: An Introduction to Further Risps – Jonny Griffiths, author of Further Risps
- Core Maths: Supporting Psychology & Geography – Catherine van Saarlos, AMSP Core Maths Coordinator
These optional sessions will be accompanied by two plenary lectures which will be helpful regardless of whether you teach Core Maths, A level Mathematics or Further Mathematics.
- Surprising Probability – Lynda Brown
- Statistics Questions with the new A level – Emma McCoy
The London KS5 Conference is ideal for anyone teaching advanced maths, or teachers considering offering post-16 maths in the future. To benefit from all the workshops, why not come with a colleague?