For any Tweeters out there, we encourage you to follow the AMSP’s activity on Twitter. You can now follow our specialist regional account, AMSP South, as well as the Advanced Mathematics Support Programme account.
- @AdMathsSouth – AMSP South on Twitter – Updates on courses, events and other AMSP news in the South region
- @Advanced_Maths – The Advanced Mathematics Support Programme on Twitter – National events and opportunities from the programme, and advice and guidance about level 3 maths
- @willwarneamsp – Professional account of the South’s Regional Lead Will Warne
- @dancingscotty – Personal account of Yvonne Scott, AC for Bracknell Forest, Hampshire, Reading, Slough, Surrey, West Berkshire, Windsor and Maidenhead, Wokingham, Isle of Wight, Portsmouth and Southampton
- @positivenumbers – Personal account of Alison Terry, assists the ACs in the South region
- @Mathe_Musician – Personal account of Alexandra Hewitt, AC for Buckinghamshire and Oxfordshire
Twitter is a fantastic way of keeping up to date with teaching ideas, resources and courses. There’s a huge community of maths teachers on Twitter just ready to share opportunities and experiences, so if you’re not on the platform, maybe it’s time you joined us. #GetInvolved #MathsChat