Teachers of GCSE and A level Mathematics can choose from our range of innovative LOPD courses, with an array of titles on offer:
- Core Maths common topics
- AS Maths: Pure Absolute Beginners
- AS and A level Maths: Statistics
- AS and A level Maths: Mechanics
- A level Maths: Pure (Year 2)
- AS Further Maths: Pure Common topics
- A level Further Maths: Pure common topics
- Key Stage 5 Coordinator Development
- GCSE Problem Solving
This set of courses aim to develop teachers’ confidence and encourage the discussion of relevant ideas, resources and concepts to use within the classroom. The content covered is common to all current specifications.
Participants will meet weekly for 60-90 minute sessions in an online classroom, providing a convenient, practical way for teachers to collaborate without taking whole days away from school or college.
This year’s range of LOPD courses commence at the end of September and will continue for between four and twelve sessions, depending on which course you choose to attend.
These courses are reimbursed for teachers working in state-funded schools and colleges. Please visit our subsidies page for more information.