We’ve opened applications for the next round of our highly popular sustained professional development courses. The courses cover a range of subject content and teaching practice for A level Mathematics and Further Mathematics over a period of six to eight months.
The way that each course will be delivered varies. Depending on the course chosen, features could include:
- face-to-face study days
- live and recorded online sessions
- textbooks to support your studies
- access to online teaching and learning resources
- email support from tutors
- access to an online group forum
- and school visits for formative lesson observation.
Full details can be found on the individual course pages.
The sustained courses that have opened for applications are:
These courses are free of charge to teachers working in state-funded schools and colleges in England, and there are generous subsidies available for teachers who work in state-funded schools and colleges in Priority Areas.