The AMSP has more than 40 Area Coordinators throughout England, offering local support to teachers.
Area Coordinators work with schools and colleges in their local area to:
- support and promote the study of Core Maths, AS/A level Mathematics and Further Mathematics
- arrange AS/A level Further Mathematics tuition for students when their schools and colleges cannot provide it themselves
- organise enrichment events for Key Stage 3, Key Stage 4 and Key Stage 5 students, often involving links with local universities and employers
- provide a wide range of flexible, professional development opportunities for teachers
- assist in the planning of advanced maths provision
- facilitate teacher network meetings
Additional support is available to schools/colleges located in AMSP Priority Areas.
For contact details of your local AMSP Area Coordinator, select a region below.
Details of all the events taking place in your region can be found on our events listing.