We are pleased to announce our new series of Live Online Professional Development (LOPD) courses for the Autumn term. There are a range of titles on offer for teachers of GCSE Mathematics, AS and A level Mathematics and Further Mathematics, and Core Maths.
All of our LOPD courses aim to develop teachers’ confidence in a convenient, stress-free way. Content covered is common to all current specifications and will be delivered in 60-90 minute sessions via an online classroom, removing the need for teachers to take whole days away from school or college. Interaction between course participants and the discussion of ideas and resources are encouraged, providing teachers with the opportunity to network with others delivering the same subject as them.
You can view the full range of titles that we are offering this Autumn below:
- Higher Maths in the GCSE classroom
- Problem Solving in the GCSE classroom
- Reasoning in the GCSE classroom
- Technology in the GCSE classroom
- Core Maths common topics
- AS Maths: Pure Absolute Beginners
- AS Maths: Pure Improvers
- AS and A level Maths: Mechanics
- AS and A level Maths: Statistics
- A level Maths: Pure (Year 2)
- AS Further Maths: Pure common topics
- Key Stage 5 Coordinator Development.
All of our LOPD courses are free of charge to teachers working in state-funded schools, colleges and academies in England, otherwise the fee can be found on the individual course pages. Please visit our subsidies page for more information.