Teachers of GCSE Mathematics, AS and A level Mathematics and Further Mathematics, and/or Core Maths can now apply for one out of our suite of Live Online Professional Development (LOPD) courses. The courses are delivered in 60-90 minute sessions via an online classroom, removing the need to take whole days away from school or college.
The AMSP will be offering a range of titles that throughout the spring term in 2021:
- A level Maths: Pure Year 2
- AS and A level Maths: Mechanics
- AS and A level Maths: Statistics
- AS Further Maths: Pure common topics
- AS Maths: Pure Absolute Beginners (Saturday option)
- AS Maths: Pure Improvers
- Core Maths common topics (Saturday option)
- Higher Maths in the GCSE classroom
- Problem Solving in the GCSE classroom
- Reasoning in the GCSE classroom
- Technology in the GCSE classroom
- KS5 Coordinator Development
All of our LOPD courses have been designed to develop teachers’ confidence, and interaction between participants and the discussion of ideas and resources are encouraged. The sessions will provide teachers with the opportunity to network with others delivering the same subject as them. The content covered is common to all current specifications.
All of our LOPD courses are free of charge to teachers working in state-funded schools, colleges and academies in England, otherwise the fee can be found on the individual course pages.