I am delighted to announce that the Kent and Medway Maths Conference 2020, postponed from July 2020, has now been rescheduled as an online event that started on Monday 9 November 2020. Our overriding aim for this conference is to provide outstanding professional development opportunities for teachers of maths in Kent and Medway. Although the series of conference sessions has already started, you are welcome to sign up for the remaining sessions.
Running the event online has caused the following significant changes to the way it is being presented:
- All workshops are now twilight sessions, and most are 90 minutes long and run from 16:00-17:30.
- One workshop ran each night from Monday 9 November 2020-Thursday 12 November 2020.
- Two workshops will run concurrently each night from Monday 16 November 2020-Thursday 19 November 2020.
- We have eight workshops remaining in the series for you to choose from – all of which are free. You are welcome to attend as many events as you wish.
- Workshops cover the whole range of secondary maths, from Year 7 to Year 13.
- Teachers of maths in Kent and Medway will be given priority if we have to put a cap on numbers attending.
The AMSP provides these professional development opportunities in collaboration with the Kent and Medway Maths Hub, with whom we work very closely.
I look forward to welcoming you to the Kent and Medway Maths Conference 2020. You can view more information and book your place on the remaining events on the AMSP website.