Course length: One term, weekly sessions
Subject Knowledge Live | Core Maths common topics is a live online professional development course in our Subject Knowledge Live suite: the synchronous sessions will concentrate on the modelling of subject knowledge delivery including the use of technology and will cover key content from all major specifications Core Maths. Examples of pedagogy will be modelled by the tutors and participants will be encouraged to share their approaches.
- Eight online sessions, approximately weekly, each up to 90 minutes long
- Access to course-specific teaching and learning resources in our Integral online platform
- A year of access to resources and recordings of the live sessions
Any teacher currently based in a state-funded school or college who signs up for this course is encouraged also to apply for our free On Demand Professional Development course On Demand | Core Maths top-ups which covers many additional topics.
|Curriculum focus:||Core Maths|
|Mathematical focus:||Statistics, Problem Solving, Use of Technology, Curriculum planning|
|Format:||Live online PD|
|Course length:||12 hour(s)|
|Fee:||Free for state-funded schools, £195 otherwise|
Who will benefit from attending?
This course is suitable for a wide range of Core Maths teachers:
- Teachers who are new to teaching Core Maths
- Those wishing to refresh their teaching of the subject
- Teachers of other A level qualifications that use maths
Please note this is not suitable for those wishing to study the content in order to gain a Level 3 qualification.
If this course is not quite what you are looking for, you may like to consider:
Choose an event
Listed here are the upcoming dates and times this course will run.
Interested in this course? Be the first to know where and when it’s running by joining our Stay Informed mailing list.