Norfolk Mathematics Teacher NetworkSpring 1 Meeting
The Norfolk Mathematics Maths Teacher Network is an AMSP-funded project allowing teachers of maths to meet, to collaborate and to share professional development. We meet regularly. The programme is a mixture of informal sessions and speaker-led training events.
- A chance to catch up.
- A selection of maths problems for discussion and development for use across keystages.
- Please feel free to bring along any great problems to add to the activities.
- An opportunity to sign up to a PD session.
This will be an informal discussion and activity based meeting offering a chance to catch up with colleagues, old and new, and be able to work collaboratively on and discuss some problems. Teachers of KS3,4, 5 and beyond are welcome.
There will be the opportunity to sign up for one of three short PD sessions:
- KS4 problem solving for foundation students;
- KS5 Ideas for mechanics practicals 1;
- Technology Use of geogebra in the classroom.
Materials and Equipment
Pad, pens, calculator and a smile please. If electing for the technology PD, please bring along a laptop with geogebra installed.
A level Mathematics, 11-16 maths, A level Further Mathematics, Core Maths, University admissions tests
East of England
Ormiston Victory Academy,
Thu 27th Jan 2022
16:00 - 18:00
If you have any queries about this event, please do not hesitate to contact:
The AMSP, through MEI, holds the NCETM CPD Standard