SW3 Teacher Network - June 2021Lessons Learned from Lockdown
As schools return to something approaching normality, what lessons have been learned by teachers during lockdown? This meeting aims to give teachers an opportunity to reflect on and share their experiences and consider the implications going forward of their own and their students' development whilst operating in these challenging circumstances.
In this meeting we will be considering the following:
- How have your students progressed whilst learning remotely?
- How have you used technology, and how might you go on to use it now that you are back in the classroom?
- Has lockdown led to your department altering the way you structure your maths curriculum, setting or assessment?
- Has there been an effect on the way you approach the teaching of mathematics?
- Has the 2021 grading process led to any unexpected positives ?
Who will benefit from attending?
All teachers of mathematics would be very welcome to attend this meeting.
The meeting is scheduled for 1.5 hours, however, the last 30 minutes has been set aside for those who wish to continue the conversation beyond the hour.
The meeting will be held in Zoom. We will be emailing you with a link to the Zoom meeting prior to the meeting.
A level Mathematics, 11-16 maths, A level Further Mathematics, Core Maths
Use of technology, Curriculum planning
Wed 23rd Jun 2021
16:15 - 17:45
If you have any queries about this event, please do not hesitate to contact:
The AMSP, through MEI, holds the NCETM CPD Standard