Year 13 Problem Solving Day
A day of problem-solving for Year 13 students and their teachers.
- Help Year 13 students develop and enhance their problem-solving skills;
- Offer support to those sitting the MAT or the TMUA at the end of October;
- Showcase a variety of interesting problems;
- Develop teachers' abilities to help their students with problem-solving;
- Provide suggestions for suitable teaching resources.
Who will benefit from attending?
This event should be accessible to all Year 13 students who wish to develop their mathematical problem-solving skills. Those hoping to study a problem-solving subject like mathematics, computer science, economics, engineering, philosophy or physics at university should find it particularly useful.
In particular, anyone intending to sit the Mathematics Admissions Test (MAT) or the Test of Mathematics for University Admission (TMUA) at the end of October should attend this event.
Teachers with students who are preparing to apply for such courses or tests, or who wish to develop their problem-solving skills alongside their students, should also find this day beneficial.
If your server blocks shortened URLs:
University admissions tests
Private Dining Room,
Thu 3rd Oct 2019
10:00 - 15:30
If you have any queries about this event, please do not hesitate to contact: