Confused by all the changes to University Admissions Tests?
Looking for a quick summary as a top-up or a starting point for your professional development?
This short information session, with an opportunity to ask questions, will summarise the recent changes and current requirements for Oxford, Cambridge and other universities who require or encourage students to take a University Admissions Test, as well as providing pointers for more in-depth support for you and your students.
- To provide a summary of changes to University Admissions Tests which have mathematical content
- To confirm what is not changing and clarify where future provision is not yet known
- To summarise the support available to teachers and students
Who will benefit from attending?All teachers of 6th form mathematics will find this event useful, but it will be of particular interest to those with responsibilities involving university applications.
What has changed
What has not changed
What is changing next year
Information about support for teachers and students
EligibilityThis event is for teachers at state-funded schools, colleges and academies. Applications from teachers at independent schools may apply and places will be allocated if there is spare capacity.
- Curriculum focus:University admissions tests, A level Mathematics
- Mathematical focus:Leadership, Problem solving, Reasoning
- Duration:1 hour(s)
- Online sessions:1