As a result of the Covid-19 pandemic, many students have experienced disruption to their maths education. To help address this, we have launched six support packages, each tailored to a different area of the curriculum across Years 10-13; they’re designed to help teachers support their students to get their maths education back on track, following the disruption caused by the Covid-19 pandemic.
The packages draw together resources that will help consolidate your students’ learning, boost their confidence and fire their enthusiasm for maths. There are two packages aimed at supporting students who are about to embark on the transition to a different level of study, to help them prepare and progress with confidence. Keep an eye on our website during the summer for further updates to our support packages for education recovery.
The six packages are:
- Motivating students at Key Stage 4
- Supporting students’ transition to level 3 study
- Supporting students’ transition to degree study
- Supporting students studying Core Maths
- Supporting students studying AS/A level Mathematics
- Supporting students studying AS/A level Further Mathematics