Inspiring your AS/A level Further Mathematics students
The AMSP offers some great ways to engage your students, and inspire them to continue to study maths and other mathematically rich subjects beyond AS/A level.
We also offer a large programme of enrichment activities, including:
- workshops and hands-on sessions
- our annual Senior Team Maths Challenge (STMC), a national competition for teams of Year 11-13 students, which we run in partnership with the UKMT.
- taster sessions for degree-level maths
The events calendar below provides details of our all of our enrichment events, including a range of opportunities designed and delivered according to local need by our local Area Coordinators. It is followed by details of the standard student events we offer.
In addition, we can arrange school visits to provide an enrichment experience for smaller groups of students. Contact your local AMSP Area Coordinator to discuss your needs.
You might also be interested in:
- exploring problem-solving resources and materials from past STMCs, which were produced by the legacy Further Mathematics Support Programme (FMSP)
- further ideas and resources for inspiring students and materials to help you to promote participation beyond A level Mathematics
- ways to support your students with their future study and career