Problem Solving Competition
- The prize is a copy of Simon Singh’s The Simpsons and their Mathematical Secrets and a £50 Amazon voucher.
- You must be in Years 7 to 11 to enter.
- You can download the questions here.
- If more than one correct entry is received then the winner will be drawn from a hat on the 29 April.
- The winner will be notified via their teacher.
- The school and winner will each receive a certificate.
- You can download a helpsheet here.
- Completed answer sheets should be received no later than 12:00PM on 26 April 2019.
- Entries can be submitted by:
- Multiple entries can be submitted electronically from a teacher’s email account as long as it is clear which student has submitted each answer.
- Please ensure your entry includes your clearly written name and school. If we can’t identify which school you attend we may not be able to contact you if you win.
- Each student may only enter this competition once.
- Students must be in school years 7 to 11 when the entry is submitted.
If you are struggling to find information on how to make the flags, Wikipedia can be a good place to start.