Thursday 25th March 2021
Podcasts are a fantastic way to keep being inspired by mathematical ideas in a way that is accessible, entertaining, and portable! Below is a list of my current favourite podcasts with a mathematical focus:
- Math ED Podcast – A collection of interviews with maths education researchers about recent academic studies.
- Breaking Math Podcast – Covering a huge range of topics, this podcast aims to make maths enjoyable and accessible for all.
- My Favourite Theorem – Interviews with mathematical professionals about their favourite theorems or mathematical results.
- Numberphile podcasts – A series of interviews with people who love maths.
- Women in Math | The Limit Does Not Exist – A podcast promoting the visibility of women in maths.
- The NCETM Maths Podcast – A podcast from the National Centre for Excellence in the Teaching of Mathematics (NCETM) that explores areas of interest and debate in the teaching of maths across all school and college phases.
By Gemma Boyle