Preparing for STEP in June 2022Online
In the lead up to STEP 2 on 9 June 2022 and STEP 3 on 20 June 2022, this pair of live online revision classes will help Year 13 students preparing for one or both of these examinations. The course will include:
- A live 3 hour online preparation class on Friday 27 May from 10am to 1pm, focusing on question selection, common topics and sharing our revision tips;
- Follow-up questions to study after this class;
- A live 3 hour follow-up class after STEP 2 and before STEP 3, on Thursday 16 June from 1pm to 4pm, focusing on final tips and 'things you only get in STEP 3'.
The event is open to all students who will be sitting STEP 2 and/or STEP 3 in June 2022. Teachers are welcome to attend the sessions and ideas for support will be given.
- Supporting students sitting STEP in June 2022;
- Offering feedback on some STEP question attempts;
- Discussing question selection and other strategies;
- Allowing students to share their STEP preparation experiences;
- Helping teachers support their students as they prepare for STEP.
Who will benefit from attending?
Anyone sitting STEP in June 2022, as well as those who'll be supporting them.
On the first day:
- Introductory problems, including some TMUA examples;
- Focus on question selection;
- Focus on attempting different questions, working in small groups and individually;
- Review, discussion and consolidation.
On the second day:
- Review of STEP 2;
- 'Things you only get in STEP 3';
- Requests - topics and questions you're having difficulty with, or found particularly challenging.
The classes will be free and open to all. Students should book via their school or college if possible.
University admissions tests
Mechanics, Statistics, Pure, Problem solving, Reasoning
Fri 27th May 2022
10:00 - 13:00
If you have any queries about this event, please do not hesitate to contact: