Norfolk post-16 Teacher NetworkSeptember meeting
The Norfolk Post-16 Maths Teacher Network is an AMSP-funded project allowing teachers of maths to meet, to collaborate and to share professional development. We meet regularly. The programme is a mixture of informal sessions and speaker-led training events.
- A chance to catch up.
- A selection of maths problems for discussion and development for use across keystages.
- Offers of AMSP support for recovery and problem solving. KS4 and 5.
- Please feel free to bring along any great problems to add to the activities.
- Suggestions for online PD.
- Offers to deliver at a future meeting.
This will be an informal discussion and activity based meeting offering a chance to catch up with colleagues, old and new, and be able to work collaboratively on and discuss some problems. Teachers of KS3,4, 5 and beyond are welcome.
Materials and Equipment
Pad, pens, calculator and a smile please. Laptops possibly with the ability to use one of the graphing packages might also be useful.
A level Mathematics, 11-16 maths, A level Further Mathematics, Core Maths, University admissions tests
Problem solving, Reasoning
East of England
Top of the City Suite,
Norwich City Football Club,
Wed 15th Sep 2021
16:00 - 18:00
If you have any queries about this event, please do not hesitate to contact:
The AMSP, through MEI, holds the NCETM CPD Standard