North West GCSE ONLINE Summer Festival: "Using technology effectively"
The NW Summer GCSE Maths Festival is a series of four 1.5 hour ONLINE professional development sessions on GCSE Maths.
This session will focus on the effective use of technology in teaching GCSE Mathematics.
- Using technology to support understanding and aid mathematical thinking.
- To develop strategies to engage learners and enrich their GCSE Mathematics lessons
Who will benefit from attending?
Teachers of GCSE Mathematics.
This session will look at:
- Using technology to support understanding
- Using technology to aid mathematical thinking
- Sharing ideas and strategies for developing technology
Materials and Equipment
It will be helpful to have access to either Geogebra or Desmos (just through an online browser is fine - no need to download anything) during the session.
Use of technology
Live Online Professional Development
Mon 28th Jun 2021
16:30 - 18:00
If you have any queries about this event, please do not hesitate to contact:
The AMSP, through MEI, holds the NCETM CPD Standard