Peterborough online network meetingPNMT Autumn network meeting
Teachers in and around Peterborough are warmly invited to the termly Peterborough Network of Maths Teachers (PNMT)
We will be discussing on the following in the meeting:
- Teaching and planning with self-isolating students/teachers or partial year group closure
- Assessment dates- mock for Year 13 and Year 11
- Latest government legal requirement to set work for those who are self-isolating
- Virtual opening evenings
- Admission tests (with STEP 1 being cancelled)
- The possibility of exam 2021 being cancelled (a reaction after the announcement in Wales)
- AMSP updates
The meeting will be online on Big Blue Button, please apply to ensure that you will get the link to join the meeting.
Who will benefit from attending?
Teachers from state or independent schools in and around Peterborough
We will share experiences, ideas and plans from around the county and discuss issues that we face currently in school and planning for the next academic year.
The schedule for discussion will be arranged from the information collected on the application form and interaction will be through chat boxes and audio contributions.
A link to the meeting will be sent out 30 minutes before the start via email, please join with a microphone.
Applicants will be able to join and leave the meeting at will.
The meeting will not be recorded, but a register will be taken and teachers will be asked to give their name and school when they join the meeting.
A level Mathematics, 11-16 maths, A level Further Mathematics, Core Maths, University admissions tests
East of England
Tue 24th Nov 2020
16:00 - 17:00
If you have any queries about this event, please do not hesitate to contact:
The AMSP, through MEI, holds the NCETM CPD Standard