Preparing for TMUA and MAT in November 2020Lancaster
In the run up to this year's MAT (4 Nov 2020) and TMUA (5 Nov 2020), this live preparation class is aimed at all Year 13 students preparing for these examinations. The session will look at tactics, question selection, common topics and sharing revision tips. Teachers are welcome to attend sessions and ideas for support will be given.
- Supporting students sitting TMUA in November 2020;
- Supporting students sitting MAT in November 2020;
- Discussing question selection and other strategies;
- Allowing students to share their preparation experiences;
- Helping teachers support their students as they prepare.
Who will benefit from attending?
Anyone sitting the TMUA or MAT in November 2020, as well as those who'll be supporting them.
- Introductory problemsand examples;
- Focus on question selection and tactics;
- Focus on logic and mathematical reasoning;
- Focus on attempting different questions, working in groups and individually;
- Review, discussion and consolidation.
University admissions tests
Pure, Problem solving, Reasoning
Mon 2nd Nov 2020
09:30 - 13:30
If you have any queries about this event, please do not hesitate to contact:
The AMSP, through MEI, holds the NCETM CPD Standard