Maths Inspiration Virtual Show - Christmas SpecialOnline
This is an interactive, engaging online version of the well-known Maths Inspiration show.
Who will benefit from attending?
The show is aimed at students in Years 9, 10 and 11 who would benefit from studying maths after GCSE. Teachers may want to share the recording with other year groups after the show.
As the nights close in, enjoy a fun-filled show hosted by Matt Parker and quiz-supremo Bobby Seagull and featuring some of your favourite speakers who will show some of their favourite seasonal puzzles, games, tricks and curiosities.
There is no limit on how many can view from a school, but only teachers can register.
Bookings must be made through the Maths Inspiration website.
- The show is targeted at Year 10/11 GCSE students
- The charge is £78 including VAT for a school and you can pay via invoice or with a credit or debit card.
- There will be no limit on how many can view from a school, but only secondary school teachers will be sent access details.
- If there are students who cannot access the show in their classroom, the teacher can pass on these details at their discretion.
- The plan is to broadcast live on Youtube and have interactive elements.
- In order to fully participate, your students will need to have access to Youtube and the ability to open a separate browser.
- The show will be recorded and the video will be available to subscribing schools for one week after the show.
Year 9, 10 & 11
Fri 4th Dec 2020
13:15 - 15:00
£78 including VAT per school
If you have any queries about this event, please do not hesitate to contact: