Maths Inspiration Virtual Show - Games and WavesOnline
This is an interactive, engaging online version of the well-known Maths Inspiration show.
Who will benefit from attending?
The show is aimed at students in Years 9, 10 and 11 who would benefit from studying maths after GCSE. Teachers may want to share the recording with other year groups after the show.
Join Matt Parker, Ben Sparks, Zoe Griffiths and Rob Eastaway, plus Special Guest Dr Hannah Fry, LIVE as they reveal mathematical curiosities from the world of music, sport, games and lotteries.
There will be puzzles and quizzes, a chance to ask questions AND an opportunity to win a fantastic prize for yourself and for your school.
This might be the most maths fun your students will have this year.
There is no limit on how many can view from a school, but only teachers can register.
Bookings must be made through the Maths Inspiration website.
- The show is targeted at Year 10/11 GCSE students
- The charge is £78 including VAT for a school and you can pay via invoice or with a credit or debit card.
- There will be no limit on how many can view from a school, but only secondary school teachers will be sent access details.
- If there are students who cannot access the show in their classroom, the teacher can pass on these details at their discretion.
- The plan is to broadcast live on Youtube and have interactive elements.
- In order to fully participate, your students will need to have access to Youtube and the ability to open a separate browser.
- The show will be recorded and the video will be available to subscribing schools for one week after the show.
Year 9, 10 & 11
Tue 29th Sep 2020
13:15 - 15:00
£78 including VAT per school
If you have any queries about this event, please do not hesitate to contact: