Hackney Teacher NetworkHackney Teacher Network
The Hackney Teacher Network is an AMSP and Hackney Learning Trust funded project, allowing teachers of A level Mathematics to meet, collaborate and to share best practice. We meet termly and the programme usually includes sharing best practice and another item. The location of the network changes between meetings.
- Sharing resources - please bring along an activity that you have used with your students that has worked particularly well. Be prepared to talk about it for around 3 minutes and it would be helpful if you could bring along enough copies for about 20 teachers (possibly sharing). It would be helpful if you could send me an electronic copy before the meeting so it can go in the drop box.
- A review of the Summer A-Level papers.
- Messages from the examiner's report
- Sharing your thoughts on how your students found the papers.
- What was OK?
- What aspects of the papers were challenging?
- What messages are your team taking forward to this year?
- Please do have a bit of a think about this and come along to the meeting bristling with ideas and thoughts.
For more details please contact Francis Bove.
A level Mathematics, A level Further Mathematics
Mechanics, Statistics, Pure
Wed 13th Nov 2019
If you have any queries about this event, please do not hesitate to contact:
The AMSP, through MEI, holds the NCETM CPD Standard