Wakefield & Kirklees Teacher NetworkMathematics A level 2018 what can the examiners reports tell us?
The Kirklees & Wakefield KS5 Mathematics Network is an AMSP-funded project allowing teachers of maths to meet, to collaborate and to share professional development. We meet termly and the programme is a mixture of informal sessions and speaker-led training events.
This network meeting will provide an opportunity to review the feedback from the examiners’ reports on the new Mathematics AS/A level specifications which took place in 2018 We will consider:
- How different has the assessment been?
- What did students do well?
- What do students need to do to improve?
- What are the implications for teaching, planning, development, resourcing?
- Is further CPD is needed?
A level Mathematics, A level Further Mathematics, Core Maths
Batley Girls High School,
Fri 29th Nov 2019
16:00 - 17:30
If you have any queries about this event, please do not hesitate to contact:
The AMSP, through MEI, holds the NCETM CPD Standard