Sheffield Teacher Network
Revision and Preparation for the first sitting of linear A Levels
The Sheffield Teacher Network is an AMSP-funded project allowing teachers of maths to meet, collaborate and share professional development. There are termly meetings and the programme is a mixture of informal sessions and speaker-led training events.
Karl Newton (Head of Maths and KS5 Coordinator at King Ecgbert School) will chair the meeting looking at preparing pupils to sit exams in 2019. Please bring with you your thoughts on the following questions as well as any resources that you think are worth sharing.
These questions will be considered:
- What and when are mock exams being held?
- What exam board have you gone with and why?
- Did you enter any pupils for AS? What were results like?
- What revision resources are going to be used?
- How have you incorporated the large data set into your teaching?
A level Mathematics, A level Further Mathematics
Yorkshire and the Humber
King Ecgbert School,
Totley Brook Road,
Thu 13th Dec 2018
16:15 - 17:45
If you have any queries about this event, please do not hesitate to contact:
The AMSP, through MEI, holds the NCETM CPD Standard